Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nursery Progress…

We “officially” have 8 weeks until I will be moving to Birmingham…to wait.  I think this is the point where most preggo women pray for it to happen quicker yet all the while also hoping their husband starts marking off the honey-do list.  I guess I should be praying that we have that 8 weeks.  We have done almost nothing to prepare for “Bobby”.  I have purchased the bedding (Serena & Lily’s Blake collection)…

blake beddingand a few clothes, but beyond that, nothing. 

The future nursery itself is still a playroom. 

IMG_6892

And the future playroom (an absolute necessity in this house) is still a guest room. 

IMG_6889 IMG_6886 IMG_6887

So as you can see, the to-do list is basically a bunch of organizing, cleaning, and rearranging.  And I have neither the energy or motivation to do any of it.  Emerson’s room was well on its way to completion at this same time 2 years ago. 

Please send happy thoughts this way….We need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs