Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome to my house, I mean, blog.

This isn’t my first blog. And maybe not my last. But in the meantime, it’s going to be my primary blog. (If you would like to visit my other blog, please click HERE.)

Do you ever drive past a house at night to see that the curtains are open and the lights are on…And you can see everything from who’s inside to how the rooms are decorated? [completely creepy sounding I know…] Well, I love those types of rides. I just think its fascinating to see how other people are living their lives at that one single moment in time (i.e. eating dinner, having a party, kids doing homework, etc.). Well, I guess that is what a blog is in some ways. Just a peek into a life or an interest at one random point in time. I have always thought my life was a bit on the boring side and often think why would anyone want to actually read about it. But recently, I have been busy googling key words to find someone…anyone…out there sharing similar stories or experiences.

I realize our current ongoings of life may not matter to most, but if you are taking the time to read this now, then it just might. So welcome to my new blog…And happy reading!

Comments are always welcome! Please let me know you are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs