Sunday, March 4, 2012

Picture Day

My little Robert was SO CUTE today! I take a million pictures of him all the time, but he is always in a soft long-sleeved onesie it seems (it covers his g-button the best). We don't usually go anywhere (you know, germs and such...), but every once in a while, I get the urge to dress him up and take a few pictures. He sure is a cutie. He would be a perfect baby model because he loves to smile and turn his head for the camera. :) Look at this sweet boy! (This bubble was a gift from my dear friend, Courtney. She will be happy to know that R is finally wearing it (size 3 months...yes, he is almost 9 months old)!)

I really wish I had gotten a few pictures of Emerson today! She wore her adorable pink monogrammed top and ruffle pants. But she was too enthralled in Tangled and then it was throw it all on quick and get out the door so she could make it to Sunday School in time. That seems to be the case every.single.day.in.this.house.

I need to make myself take some new pictures of her this week! I just hope she doesn't end up being sick...She has been very whiny today and that usually means that she is on the verge of being officially sick. I foresee a doctor visit in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs