Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!

We will be leaving for the hospital around 6:30am tomorrow morning! "Bobby" will arrive sometime tomorrow!!! I am very excited to end this long pregnancy process (it's been rough this go round), but also very nervous for what else lies ahead. We will hopefully know more about his condition and the severity in the coming days.

I have been keeping myself as busy as possible...That meaning reorganizing the amount of stuff we have around here. I have almost lost it several times as everyone else seems to be going on with life and not at least seeming too concerned (I know they probably are, but it just doesn't seem that way to me...). I am sleep deprived. And Emerson went to stay with her Grandmother today for probably most if not all of the week. :( It just seems like everything is on this roller coaster and I know it is about to take off...and I am just not sure I want to go on it anymore. I am extremely nervous about tomorrow. It's weird thinking that I will get to meet my doctor for the first time...TOMORROW! That is insane. I hate it. And then I will be trying to recover, all the while knowing that I have a baby that needs more attention than a normal newborn. It gives me a headache to even think about it all! It's beyond overwhelming!!! I guess all I can really say is...It's too late now!!!

I have been listening to a song by Matt Hammitt called All of Me a lot lately! I hope you will go check it out on itunes and buy it if you like it. :)

Please keep praying for us! We will update the blog soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs