Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blog Changes

If you have ever visited my blog previously, you will see the layout has changed!  I am changing lots of things right now and the blog is no different.

I took a look at my actual blog today and not just the posting page and saw this...
"Welcome to our blog!  We created this blog to share our journey through words and pictures with our family and friends (and for anyone else that found us along the way). We had our little baby boy, Robert James, on June 20th, 2011! Our little girl, Emerson Grace, is now a big sister! Our little boy was diagnosed with Tetralogy of Fallot (a congenital heart defect) in utero. Please read our previous posts that document what we have been through and where we will be going in the future."
Yes - I wrote this.  Yes - It was a long time ago.  No - There is no "we/us/our" anymore.  Yes - This blog description has been erased forever.  

When I originally began this blog, it was to document the family's journey of life complicated by a child with a congenital heart defect.  I faithfully posted doctor's appointments and updates.  Two people had posting permissions to the blog.  I was the only one posting.  The other was too busy.  

I did not foresee that our family structure would so drastically change within 3 months of Robert's birth.  I basically abandoned the blog in an effort to keep my life more private.  No matter how hard I tried, I posted even less as everything written seemed to offer a true peek into my daily struggles as a new single mother.  When reread it was all so negative...disorganized...messy...complicated and not at all what I want to portray to the outside world.  And then I realized, that is my life at times.  That is what I am feeling.  That is who I am for better or worse.  So here I go taking another attempt at blogging consistently.  It will not serve as glimpse into someone's home that has it all figured out (because I don't!).  But it will be true. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new design, and heck honey, none of us have it all figured out ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs